All legal and important documents are on the right-hand side. The regulation of the Bachelor's Program is in German. Detailed information about the Bachelor's Program and the administrative matters also in German can be found in the Study Guide.
- The D-MAVT Student administration is responsible for administering the performance assessments.
- All results / grades, together with the number of ECTS achieved, are reported in myStudies under Transcript of records (Leistungsüberblick).
- Results of the examination blocks are automatically released online after the Grading Conference - "Merkblatt für Notenkonferenzen" (PDF, 1.1 MB)
- For all other grades and results, the students will receive an e-mail from the D-MAVT Student administration.
- After receiving the results, students have 30 days to file for a review if they believe that the results are unjustified.
After gaining all required credit points – in total and in each category –, students may file a diploma request via myStudies.
In the case where an allocation of a performance assessment is not possible, the D-MAVT Student administration can complete this retroactively.
The printed and signed diploma request must be handed in at the D-MAVT Student administration.
The students will receive the following documents:
- Transcript of records
- Diploma Supplement
- Degree certificate
The title of the Bachelor's Degree is:
Bachelor of Science ETH in Mechanical Engineering (BSc ETH ME)
The shorter form „BSc ETH“ may be used.
The Overall Grade Point Average of the Bachelor's Degree is composed of the weighted grade point average of the following grades:
|Grade of the first year examinations||33|
Grade of the examination blocks 1-3:
Examination block 2
Examination block 3
|Weighted average of the grades of the elective courses||15|
|Weighted average of the grades of the courses of Focus Specialisation and Focus Projects||13|
|Grade of the Bachelor's Thesis||9|